Thursday, January 17, 2013

Playing Cards Count

KEM, Copag, Bicycle, Da Vinci, Trump.  I played Crazy Eights with Bicycle's going back to my first decade.  I've played poker with Copag cards at a home game in Camp Hill, PA.  In Atlantic City @ the Trump Taj Mahal on the crisp, green felt I fingered some Trump brand playing cards.  Tried my hand at human anatomy and bought some sturdy Da Vinci cards.  But my favorite kind of card, other than a Topps Unitas or a Fleer Jordan, is a KEM Cellulose Acetate.

Forget shuffling paper or laminate cardboard.  Don't strain your wrists and fingers struggling to slick the perfect bridge.  You've got to Go All-In or Fold with KEM.  These cards break the mold and make your card playing experience a pleasure.  My set came in Black & Gold, but you can get em in Red & Blue.  Not only do these cards flip, slide, fold and glide, they maintain their shape and look nice from either side;)

No comments:

Post a Comment